Thursday, February 04, 2010

Famous Poker Quotes...

It's hard work. Gambling. Playing poker. Don't let anyone tell you different. Think about what it's like sitting at a poker table with people whose only goal is to cut your throat, take your money, and leave you out back talking to yourself about what went wrong inside. That probably sounds harsh. But that's the way it is at the poker table. If you don't believe me, then you're the lamb that's going off to the slaughter.

-------------Stu Unger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.