Monday, June 09, 2008

A VIGilant Response

To the Juice: Please be aware that it is with great vigilance that I am vigorously attempting to attend the Tuesday night vigil. I am certain that no other would invigorate the nights activities as I plan to navigate my way through the many different possible distractions that most would not be willing to circumnavigate. I hope to leave the event early though as I have planned meetings early Wednesday morning and I’m certain that Bill T will gravigrade the activities to an almost unbearable pace. I know that his pervigilation is necessary for him to thoroughly ascertain the value of his cards, but each hand, each vignette is painful. It makes me wish that either he or I were the 20th man at the vigesimation ceremony.

If this is not appropriately or conveniently communicated, please ask him to navigate his way to my circumnavigable posterior and with all vigor… kiss my big ‘ol butt!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Though his meaning is crystal clear to anyone, as I descry Charles’ lacrymal attempt at cryptography, it just crystallizes by long-held belief that he should either be encrypted or cryogenically frozen...

The Juice said...

I feel DICtating To a DICtator is ASSination by, well I aint got the grammar down like you two but I sure can cuss up a storm when I FUC#ing need to and SHI@facemulelips the living daylight out of your chip stacks. So VIGorly CRYtal clear fagfaceasspipe your self at the Juices table tonite!!! yeah thats right.