Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The right play...

Hmmmm. What a subject! For the most part, my feeling is, and always has been.... you'll know if you made the right play or not because you'll be dragging the pot. Maybe, maybe not. How many times have you seen a donkey make the wrong call, the wrong bet and drag the pot? LOL. I always tell them it was a great play, the right call, the right bet because I want them to keep making those donkey moves because in the long run that donkey call will bust them. It is painful however to see the donkey doing very well in the here and now.

Now having said that, the only "correct" way to play poker is the way that consistently wins you money. Even if that goes against what you see on TV, in the books and magazines and from your friends. There appears to be some people, some circumstances where, for whatever reason, you feel compelled to make the play and, more often than not, it works out. Well, I'd do it if I were you....

No comments: