Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Omaha 8 Games Drying Up

Seems that the crazy action and large pots generated from Omaha 8 are really not of interest to most folks around Raleigh... at least the games that I have been frequenting. The normal Friday night game in Cary has finally busted up. It has been limping for weeks with hardly enough people to make it interesting. I think that JC is willing enough if the game attracts the required attendees. No such luck for now. That just leaves me with the regular game with the Juice. IBut I don't believe that there is anything "regular" about that game. I may go back to hold'em too. LOL.


I'll definitely see what game replaces the Friday night O8. I know that there will be a game there and I'm guessing it'll be some higher buy-in no limit hold'em game. That seems to be the direction that those guys are headed.


I'll keep you posted.... Let the suck outs begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you take everyones money every week noone can they afford to keep playing.