Saturday, May 24, 2008

sick,sick,sick game


sick,sick,sick game
My game on friday was action packed;unfortunatly,I GOT CRUSHED.We play2-5 one round of holdem then one of plo.The big hands I lost were aces full verse quads(2000 dollar pot)I floped a top set, made a move, then the flush came in (1500 pot).The big hand of the night I stradled the button for 15 it got raised to 45 with 6 people in the pot,I have 5567 the 5 and 7 are dimonds.The flop is 568 the 6 and the 8 are dimonds.Someone leads out for a 100 it gets raised to 200 the last one to call (Brian)goes all in for 2000,doc Stan calls for less(705)ED Y calles less(500)BART folds,doc Todd calls the 2000.I am last to act with 1000 left,I am sure A2 is out there and my boat draw and flush draw are no good,I only think I have the straight flush draw as outs(what to do?).Foolishly I of course gamble and call.Brian shows a23,doc Stan a27,Ed has top set88 no low,doc Todd 79 no low.The great news is my dimond draw is live,if a 9 comes I chop high with Todd,and if a boat comes I win a large side pot.Turn q of hearts ,river does not help either .This Game SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CGator said...

I think if you would just regularly call and muck preflop you would see a significant improvment in your results at this game.