Tuesday, July 08, 2008

World Series

Day 1 was very rough. I played day 1D on Sunday. About three hours in my kings ran into aces and cost me three quarters of my stack. I would have been much better off not showing up for the first three hours and just letting them blind me off. That hand knocked me down to 5100 and I struggled all day trying to get some chips back. I got back to about 14k but dropped some and finished the day with a very weak 9525. It was a very long day. Play began ontime at 12 noon and I got back to my room at the Palms around 2 AM. Play on day 2 begins for me on Wednesday at noon with 250/500 blinds and a 50 chip ante. It's going to be tough to make it through day 2 to say the least but I'm a pretty good short stack player so we'll see how the cards fall. Two quick doubleups and I'd be in alot better shape.



Here's a clip from the PokerStars MoneyMaker Boot Camp that was part of the package I won. I'm in the blue shirt to the left of Moneymaker sitting in Seat 1.


http://www.pokerstars.tv/pokerstars/channels/11778/movies/3451.html

No comments: