Friday, October 10, 2008

Some of our friends... AWOL!

I know that life makes demanding calls on us from time-to-time, but I was just thinking based on a recent draft that I was reading through how many of our local players have somehow disappeared from our games.... I know that I don't get around to all of the local home games, but I haven't seen some of these guys in 2 years! I know that I would probably miss some of the names if I tried to start listing them... but where the heck are these guys getting their gambling fix now?

Jack A Dean-O Don A Sean B Carl B Braxton Jeff B Boston J Greg B Ed Flush... I think I know - I think he's at the beach... good for you EddieEarl
Laura ... well, there you go Jeff B Rick C Joe C Mike D Ron D Bill D Zhao Mike F Steve F Sean G Mike H Jason H Mike H Jim H Chris H Steve F Dave I Jeff J Tom J Walt K Bob K Phil L Lenny Jim L Dwayne M Jack M Matt J-ROD (not for the poker, but the abuse) Donnie F Brian M Dave M Randy M Nathan Sai Scott (sh**ty draws) Chris O Michael O Mike P Eddie P Tinh Stewart P Q Rajesh Gabe Scott R Rene' Frank R Ben R Cary R Keith S David S Nate (come back from Atlanta) Sherman Dale S Daniel S Chad Jeffrey S Al S Bob K Spaceboy Jon S Nathan L George S Tony Chuck T Matt T Derek T Howard F Tyler "TheCrocer" Reed V Brian V Rich W Jonathan W Dave W Kevin B Joe M Jeff W Christine W Gil W Justin W Chad W Patrick W Marty Y and of course ... Eli Z - who does pop in from time to time!

Where are they now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im here. Playing primarily online these days as the MTT action is WAY +EV. I still make it over to a certain cash game once in a while, but not as much as I would like.

- Derek T

Charles R said...

Well, come on over anytime! Plug in and at least blog a little more often... we love hearing from you!