Thursday, October 23, 2008

Top 10 Ranked NC Players *** ONLINE ***

MakeuTap247 commented on a recent blog that he would like to see NC based players listed on our site in terms of online poker earnings. It has been something that I toyed with, but wasn't certain of the interest level. Since that post, I have had several others tell me that they think that it would be appropriate to list the ranked online players as well.

I'm all for it.... If someone could provide me with some links that would give me something other than just a "screen name" so that we...
1) Can adequately identify the players and their area of residence
2) Can verify their winnings for accuracy purposes

I would be more than happy to coordinate a special place on the TPJ site that would give those excellent players the recognition that they deserve.

Thanks for the input and comments and let's make it happen

Let the suck outs begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pocketfives.com would be a good place to start. Most sites that provide online player ranks tend to use pocketfives.