Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I told you so....

I transferred some money over to Greene this past weekend, only 20 bucks but he's been whining forever about wanting to play online and I kept telling him that he really doesn't b/c its much harder to win at the small stakes since there are some really great players there that don't have a bankroll or like me have no bankroll management skills what-so-ever and the suckouts are just as commonplace as him lighting up a cigarette at his game on Friday nights. So I'm sitting at Panera today trying to do some work and eat and play some online during a late lunch when my phone rings.

Greene: "I need you to transfer me some more money!
Me: "WTF?"
Greene; "I'm broke"
Me: "WTF?"
Greene; "It's harder then what I thought it would be"
Me: "LOL"
Greene; "Just transfer me some more money and I'll pay you back Friday"
Me: "ROFLMAO"

Oh well, let's see how long this transfer last...

No comments: