Friday, October 26, 2007

Q of hearts...again? nh

It was nice to be playing live again last night. I swore off this game until the first of the year but I have been hearing about how sick the action has been and decided to come out of retirement. I finished even for the night which after being down to $12 was a great comeback. I went all in with 22 and won a three way pot and then a few hands later all in with AK and grinded my way back up to $240. Not bad since I was never really up any during the entire night. I made some great bluffs but was called down with some very...very weak hands. It would be different if they were making great calls but most of it was just people not wanting to fold weak hands. After the first few failed bluffs, I just went to playing locks against the donks and would get paid off everytime. The only problem was that I kept getting sucked out on the river soooo many times. But hey, I finished about even it and it was good to get out of the house.

Now about the Q of hearts. She was everywhere by the end of the night. I mean, that tramp was getting used more to screw everyone at the table than one of those Bunny Ranch girls on tv last night... The biggest hands of the night was when the board showed KhJhTsAhTh and Wildman had As full only to get crushed by Coach's straight flush. Then about an hour later, Coach has the Qh again to make quads on the river vs Billy's Q's full of A's. Talk about being on the right side of dumbluck. In both hands the river gave Coach the nuts and luckily for him, the other players had really solid hands that bet into him.

Hopefully I put together a nice session tonight at the Friday Night Luckbox & Suckout game where guys play the worst poker of anywhere in NC....I love it!!!!

Sidenote: We played NL HE the entire night which was fine but if the dealer is going to beg for tips then he should be dealing more than 10 hands an hour!!!!! The TVs are there for the players who are giving you waaaaaaaayyyyyy too much money in the first place b/c you're friends. Guess that's what I get sitting at the JV table and not the Varsity table where the game runs alot smoother.

2 comments:

Charles R said...

Welcome back ftp...

Anonymous said...

the luckbox and suckout game sounds fun ,are you allowed to post where it is?