Saturday, April 12, 2008

Akash Up To Previous Weeks Tricks...

We've got a pretty good table at O8 Pot Limit before Akash comes in. He buys in and as usual begins firing away. I believe it was his second hand that he came in on the small blind and made a minimal raise of about $15. I'm the big blind and have As, 3s, 5h, Jh. Not a monster by any stretch of the imagination, but it could be good at this table. There are 4 callers.

To say I liked the flop would be an understatement.... Js, Jd, 3h. Akash leads out with a $50 bet and since I put him on AA and maybe some crappy low draw, I raise it another $200 and we get all the chips in right here. Sure enough he turns over pocket Aces and mumbles something about me possibly having a Jack....

At any rate, with no further drama he turns up the pocket Aces with no low draw and "BAM" his one lone Ace remaining in the deck and the river is a 9.... Scooper!

Need I say it... Let the suck outs begin!

No comments: