Saturday, April 05, 2008

In Response to SuperPlaya...

I just wanted to level-set my ideas for this site.... I didn't start it for it to be a place where I dump all my ideas (right or wrong) about the game, hands, local poker rooms, etc., but I feel obligated to provide something... hopefully something good, fun to read, and informative for the folks who are frequenting the site. The best way to keep from reading only my rants (right or wrong) is to blog yourself.

We now have a modest following that bump the TPJ and the TPJ blog site everyday. I really try to have something posted every morning new so that these folks see something new when they log in.... It would be my hope that some of you readers begin to blog as well. Having said that I have left the site open so that folks could post comments as Anonymous. I have actually deleted about 20 or so rather rude and demeaning comments from folks who, for whatever reason, chose to blog and hide their identity. I think at some point the Anonymous comments will be banned, but for now, I hope that everyone will not only visit the site and read the content, but actually get involved and post some comments of your own. I know, without a doubt, that some of you guys have some excellent insight into the game and I would love to hear about it. I know it feels like all the bad beats on the planet happen at 2-3 games where I play regularly and normally to me, but I know some of you guys are getting hit with them too. And yes, Shirky, I absolutely put some bad beats on some other folks too.... but you're right, for some reason, I can't remember those...

Oh well... that is my 2 cents worth and I sincerely hope that some of you other players will begin to share your thoughts and memories of the game of poker....

Let the suck outs begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to log in under my superplaya account,but i can't figure out what my password was. Do you have this info?

Charles R said...

Hi Superplaya, I just emailed you at your hotmail account with some ideas for getting your password. If you don't still use that email, give me a call on my mobile....

Thanks!