Friday, June 16, 2006

Thursday night @ PKR via Big Red

A dead night last night. I played for hours and only saw a few cards higher than a six. About the only thing that stood out were two drunk guys that farted constantly, so all-in-all it was not a pleasant night.
I did have one memorable hand, however, when I make a $15 pre-flop raise with 10x-10x and get two callers, one being the older drunk farting guy. The flop comes Qx-10x-10x - Bingo, Yahtzee, and get the monkey! I'm first to act, and make a little bet of $15, and older drunk farting guy raises to $60. I take a minute to call and give him some rope by checking the turn to him, and he goes all-in for another $180 or so. I call and turn over my quads, which beat the bejesus out of older drunk farting guy's pocket queens - talk about a cold deck!

Anyone else I'd feel bad for, but that's what the bean-eating bastard gets for farting all night long. In the immortal words of John Lennon: "Instant Karma's gonna get you…"

No comments: