Friday, March 09, 2007

One other hand from Tuesday....

There was one other hand from Tuesday night which was of interest but I haven't posted it as of yet because I couldn't remember the board exactly and I'm still not 100% certain, but here is the way that I think it went......

I've got A, 2, 4, 7 and the flop is 5, 6, 10.... there was the normal $10-$20 pre-flop admission and I really like my cards. And 5, 6, almost anything is very good for my hand. There's a $75 bet and 2 or 3 callers including Bill T. The turn is a King and another bet of about $125 and Bill T pushes all-in for $380. I don't like putting all my chips in on a draw, but if the right card hits, I could get 100% of the pot and practically any low card and I'll get half the pot. And the pot odds seemed to add-up as well.... But as is the case or at least it has been for the past couple of weeks, J-Rod throws another King and Bill ends up scooping with Quad Kings.... Nice!

3 comments:

john m said...

What about the hand when Bill T called Nate 150.00 river bet with ace high and won,WOW.Did anyone play on thurs?

Charles R said...

Yes sir... that was awesome! We always seem to have at least one sheriff at the table!

Rick said...

That was either one sick read, or Bill misread his hand (I'm still not sure which...). LOL

We played short-handed - just myself, Dave, Dean, John S, and Frank. I think we played until 2:30am or so.