Sunday, November 25, 2007

It Must Have Been the Juice!

Well, I was killing time earlier tonight and decided I would see what was happening with ONLINE poker so I logged into PokerStars as I still had a little money left from where SuperPlaya loaded me up a while back. I didn't have much so I searched out a low-blind no limit table of Omaha 8. It was fun for a while, but I soon grew bored with it. As the Juice so eloquently described in his recent blog, how you gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen gay... and I really mean... gay Paris! In no time, I had flopped the nuts and pushed all my chips in the middle only to be called by a player who had two cards to the low when the flop came 7x, 8x, Jx. I had 9d, 10d, Ks, As. The turn was a Queen and the river was a Jack.... I lost to an opponent who flopped top pair and runner-runner boat! Whee!

Let the suck outs begin!

No comments: