Sunday, November 18, 2007

Saturday Juice & O8 NL

Smallish crowd with the Juice last night/this morning.... Rick, the Juice, Bill T (who says he read last weeks blog and is out for payback), Elli and Dean.

I played fairly tight most of the night and did get Nut/Nut one time.... came close a second time and left up for the night. It seemed to me to be the night that Elli wanted to buy Rick a car. He moved against Rick twice in the first two hours and Rick scooped both pots. And they were nice pots... one was around $1800-$2000 and the other well over $1,000.

The food last night was the best that it has been in a while... the Juice is a helluva cook. We had 2-inch-plus steaks with all sorts of sides! It was excellent!

The big hand for me for the night came against Rick and the Juice.... I had As, 4s, 2c, 6h and after calling a pre-flop straddle. Flopped the nut flush draw and the the nut low.... made the nut low on the turn and made the nut flush on the river.... From early position I had to bet and since the turn was bet by Rick at about $75 or so, I thought that $150 each would be the right bet on the river. Both called, no one raised and I scooped....

Let the suck outs begin!

No comments: