Friday, November 30, 2007

Juicy Nite of Omaha 8

What a night! Big hands, big pots, big mouths, big drama, big arguments and big exits.... well, there you go.... Just another night with the Juice! You see, although the Juice isn't always right... he is always the Juice! And most of us wouldn't have it any other way....

I had a couple of big hands... the biggest one, of course, against the Juice when there was a straddle to $30 with about 5 callers and the Juice... pump, pump, pumps it up to another $100 and gets 3-4 callers. I'm on the button with Ah, As, Kh, 5c..... I know, I should have raised it but I was actually hoping that others would play. The flop was beautiful! Ac, 6h, 9h.... so do you think I liked the flop? I've got top set and nut flush draw! The Juice moves all in for about $2000 or so and everyone folds to me. I can't hardly wait to get my chips in the middle when the Juice says, "Do you want me to show you a set of Aces?" I said "Yep, I can do that... how about the nut flush draw too?" So we turn them over.... I don't remember all of his cards, but he had Ax, 6x, 2x.... and I think the other card was an 8. As the cards were exposed, he was almost drawing dead. Or maybe he was "free-rolling" I can't be sure, but of course Mike the Mechanic throws runner-runner low and he gets half the pot with a live deuce! Nice!

Oh well.... should we talk about the drama? Nope, I'll let them blog the drama!

Let the suck outs begin! See you tonight in Cary!

No comments: