Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pass Me His Chips, Please....


Yep, that was my one liner to the dealer about the Juice's chips at about 4a.m. this morning. I have a decent stack in front of me and in the big blind.... I think the Juice straddled the $5/$10 blinds up to $25 and when it got back to him he raised it to $100. When the Juice raises, most call.... so we had about a $600 pot pre-flop.


My hand:





Not exactly a perfect hand, but I'll play it at this table.... I especially want to play a suited Ace since there were about 2 weeks in a row that the Juice busted me out when I had the second nut flush....


Let me see if I can imagine what the Dave might have.... it's often been one of my thoughts that it is really hard to get a read on a guy when "HE" doesn't know what he has....

The Juice's hand:





Now what kind of flop could I imagine....

The Flop:




Big Dave was the small blind and he checked to me, I checked and the Juice fired away.... all-in for about $570 or so.... and it quickly folded around to me. As I turned my cards up, I told Mike to "Pass me his chips, please...." and turned over the nuts. The turn and river were blanks and the Juice wasn't happy..... which automatically makes me happy whether there were any chips involved or not....

Let the suck outs begin!

2 comments:

CGator said...

You forgot to mention the part where you slow rolled him in order to savor the moment.

Charles R said...

That would have been pretty sweet... but I turned them up immediately, I just like him saying that he is drawing dead.