Monday, March 31, 2008

What a hand!


It was another crazy night of antics with the Juice! You can always count on tempers flaring, poor etiquette, lots of misdeals, rules being ignored and lots of juicy pots....

I'll tell you about one hand and you should be able to imagine what happened the rest of the night... I've got Ax, Ax, and the flop comes Ax, Kx, 3x.... with 2 spades. There was a pre-flop straddle and will about 5 players in the hand we had approximately $100 pot. I'm in early position and everyone checked. The next card... another 3x. I still believe that someone is going to bet so I check and no one bets. The last card is a 5x. Now I know that I've waited too long but I decide to lead out with a $50 bet. Dave calls. Dean raises it to $125. John M calls and I raise another $200 on top thinking that somebody, maybe more than 1 of them have the wheel. Dave pushes all-in. Dean calls. John M calls and I call just knowing that I've lost to quads... The final outcome.... Dave has 5's full of 3's with no low. Dan has K's full of 3's with no low. John M has 3's full of 5's with no low. And I scoop my biggest pot of the night with Ace's full of 3's no low. I do believe that is the first time that I've seen a hand like that with a low on the board and everyone in the hand had a full house....

I'm pretty certain that I've been barred from the game....

Let the suck outs begin!

No comments: