Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Holla Raleighites

Been awhile since I've been in touch with some of my poker playin fool friends in R-town. Still haven't found a game in Atlanta, not that I've been trying. And I know how much you guys are dying to know how the girl is... so I'll tell ya... I'm swingin single as can be, loving the "alternative lifestyle" that's so well supported in Midtown Atlanta, and want to invite Jarod to "hang" with me anytime!

I have no poker stories, so it's contributing to my jones-ing for some action.

What I want to know is... when's everyone heading to Vegas for the WSOP? There was some talk a few months ago about some room-sharing, and I'm quite interested in making the trip. Who's going? When? Let me know... drop me a line at nathan _remove_this_ @ _remove_this_too_ downetworks.com and we'll work something out.

Until then... May all your cards be dead, and may Dave be the biggest loser of all!

No comments: