Wednesday, May 09, 2007

O8 - Short night!

We had a very small crowd at the Juice's last night. As a matter of fact, the first soft night we've had there that I can remember. The fun started when the Juice joined the table and raised pre-flop every hand that he played for the about first 8-10 hands. The one big pot that I was involved in... in the short time that we played let me win the high half... The Juice pumped it up to $30 pre-flop and there were 4 callers, when it gets around to John M, he raised it an additional $100. The Juice calls and I push all-in for another $161. Rick calls, John M pushes all-in with the big stack and everyone calls. Pre-flop, no limit, Omaha high-low and everyone is all-in pre-flop! Whee! I liked my hand, but would have loved to had a deuce with it.... I've got Ac, Ad, Jc, 10s. The flop hits me like a ton of bricks with a couple of high cards and 2 clubs. The turn gives me the nut flush and the river brings in the low. Rick and I chop the main pot!

The game didn't last much longer after that one....

Back to the felt!

No comments: