Friday, October 28, 2005

Wait! You were slow playing me?

Well, it had to happen. $1/$2 No Limit Omaha 8. 7 players at the table and typically the entire table limps to the flop. The flop was J, 2, 2 - I don't remember the exact betting sequence, sorry... age. I've got A, 2, 4, 5. I am certain that Jeff bet. He's always very aggressive. I called and there's one other caller. The turn yields a 3. Now I've got a set and the nut low re-draw. Jeff bets again and I call and there's one other caller. (Sound of trumpets blaring!) - The river is my fourth 2.... I check, Rick checks and Jeff bets $25. I re-raise $25 and Rick folds and Jeff calls. Turns out he flopped the nut boat with pocket J's. Yep. I thought that I was slow playing him and I was behind all the way to the river!

I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments: