Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Two "questionable" beats in one weekend!

Well, it definitely wasn't my weekend on the tournament front. Saturday I was playing in a $55 no limit hold'em tourney with re-buys through the first hour. After the re-buy period was over I got AA..... the blinds are $100/$200 and I raise $500 on top. I get one caller and the flop comes 6, 6, 7. I bet $700 and he basically pushes me all in. I call and he turns over the 5h, 6h.... and of course no additional Aces show up. Then on Sunday, $120 buy-in, I'm in the big blind and the flop comes Kh, 7d, 2d. I've got suited Ks, Js. The small blind bets $500 and I call (I knew then I should have pushed all in). At any rate, the next card is a brick and Rick bets $700, I re-raise all-in and he mumbles something about "you've got me, but I've got to call because of how much is in the pot".... he turns over Ad, 3d and of course catches the nut flush on the river. Life sucks. LOL.

But tonight is revenge! I'll post it tomorrow.

No comments: