Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dancing with two left feet...

That's what it feels like playing poker right now.... for about two weeks, I 've called and been sucked out on -or- in Omaha 8, called and the card didn't come -or- I've folded and made the nuts! When I think back on the hands, based on my chip stack, position, cards, and number of outs, I believe that I made the right moves at the time, but DAMN!

Last night at PKR, Omaha High/Low or Omaha High, probably the largest pot that I was tied up in, I folded on the turn with 2, 5 for the low with an A, 4, 9 board and the river brought the 3 - the guy that bet me out, Akash, had the 2, 3 and Rick scooped the pot with a flush!

I know its just luck and for the most part, I do think that I'm making the right plays, but DAMN... it's frustrating! LOL.

It's funny and you don't expect to hear this when the game is Omaha 8, but the only reasonable sized pots that I won last night, I bluffed! LOL.

Oh well.... back to the felt!

1 comment:

Charles R said...

I will NEVER be afraid of anonymous....