Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You think our decks are screwed up!

I copied this one from another blog.... keep up with the Ace count!

**********************************************************


REBUYS SUCK
SO i am real deep into a 3$ rebuy at stars about 50 people left i am chip leader with 1100000 chips and i get AA i raise 4x big blin get 1 caller a guy with 600000 in chips calls my bet. THe flop comes A44. I check he checks. turn 8. i bet 23k. he raises all in. I call he flipss over A4. and river is an ace. This beat cost me about 1000$ atleast.

killersaces
11-11-2006, 4:37 AM

ChuckTs

What site is this that has 5 aces in a deck??

Legally or illegally, I'll be rich at one point or another in my life"I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mister…Poopy Pants?"

2 comments:

Rick said...

I'll bet he either read the hand wrong, or that he meant to say that a four came on the river.

In Omaha at PKR the other night, I made quad fives on the river. I was a bit suspicious, however, when the 5s on the river matched the 5s in my hand. Turns out our interepid dealer dealt the red deck, but flopped the blue deck! Of course, it's a little easier to get dealt quad fives when there are eight of them in the deck(s)...

Charles R said...

I think there's more to it than that.... perhaps some drug use.... as it sounds as if he was disappointed to hit the 5th Ace on the River giving his opponent Aces full of fours, but our hero now has Quad Aces! Quads still beats a full house, right?

5:11 PM