Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tuesday night with the JUICE!

I'm hoping that a couple of other guys are going to post their hands from last night.... Nate had a monster and so did Rick. I tried to play quality cards but the temptation is so great to call "whacky" pre-flop raises in Omaha 8 and try to hit the lottery and I did that a couple of times when I was in the right position getting the right odds, but never really connected on any of them. But the plan there is try to see the flop and if it doesn't fit, get out!

Probably the biggest hand for me for the night was Ad, 2d, X, X and the flop was 3d, 8d, Jc. I believe that I was in late position and it checked around to me and I bet $12 and there were 3 or 4 callers. The turn was the 6d and it checked to me again and I bet $40. The river was a brick.... yep, I couldn't believe it either. It checked to me and I went all-in and Elvie called and I got to say those awe-inspiring words... "double nuts!"

I did cash out ahead, but when I left Rick was way up! I am hoping he blogs the couple of big hands that he hit last night!

Back to the felt!

No comments: