Saturday, February 10, 2007

PKR Saturday Poker Tournament

Another excellent tournament today at PKR! Although I didn't cash, based on the cards that I was getting, I think I did well to finish in 6th place. The last move I made was very donkey-like.... the blinds were 2,000/4,000 and I had just lost the big blind to a raise when I had the 9, 2os to the small blind. I only had about 8200 after that move. And yes, it sort of put me on tilt.

The next hand every one folds to me in the small blind and with just the big blind remaining, I decided to push with any two cards. Unfortunately for me, the big blind was Rene' and he p/u Qs, 9s and called. And we were all surprised when I turned over the 6, 3os. LOL. And of course, the dealer starts throwing up queens like curdled pea soup.

Well, there is always tomorrow!

No comments: