Monday, February 19, 2007

PKR Saturday Tourny

I finally figured out how to cash in the tournaments...............stop bluffing all my chips away! Who knew it was that easy, besides Rick and Charles, who seem to cash every week. Although, I havn't seen Rick in the final few the last couple weeks. He must be putting all his chips at risk with the best hand. He should know by now that you can't do that at PKR. So anyway, I have managed to cash the last three tournaments I have played at PKR. A first and two seconds. I also managed to win my way into the bonus tournament with just two good weeks. I have been playing pretty damn well if I may say so, but I have also had some good fortune, or luck as some of you like to call it. Like when my KK sucked out on AA this week. LOVE IT! So, I'll see you guys this Saturday in the bonus tourny. Good fortune!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Don't listen to him, everyone - keep bluffing! By the way, Matt, come Saturday I'm going to show you a bluff early on so you'll pay me off in a big pot later. Just thought I'd let you know in advance...