Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Dream Flop....

Tuesday at Dave's Omaha Hi-Lo and I've got the 2h, 3h, 6s, 7s and I'm the big blind in $2/$4 No Limit. There are about 6 limpers and I only raise with a couple of hands pre-flop Omaha Hi-Lo and this isn't one of them. The flop is the Ac, 4h, 5s. I bet about $20 and there are 3 callers. The turn is the 6h. I love this game! I bet $40 and Rick raises $40 and I go all in for another $200 and he calls. He turns over the top 2 pair and a draw at the nut low. I've got the nut low and the nut high! Enter Jarod the incorrigible! He gives him the 6 on the river to make the boat and we chop the pot!

Nice....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There goes that selective memory again... :-) You did have a great hand, but I had the nut high as well when the chips got in the middle (I put you on only the low of course - bad read). J-Rod-Up-The-A** somehow found it in his cold, black heart to boat me up and save me from getting quartered. I guess he's not all bad after all (though I'll never tell him that!)...

Rick :-)