Friday, May 19, 2006

No Limit Omaha Hi-Lo @ Dave

What a flop! I'm in the big blind of $2/$4 No Limit Omaha Hi-Lo and have Ac, 2c, Js, Qs. There are about 7 limpers. The flop is Kh, 10h, 3c. I'd like to have a flush draw with the hearts, but other than that, I'm not folding this hand no matter what the bet. I bet about $9 just to build the pot and everyone calls around Dean who is on the button. He raises it to $30 which is ok with me too. There are two other callers. The turn is the 4c. Now I'm definitely not folding! It checks around to Dean who bets $50, I call and there are 2 other callers. The river is the 9d which means I've got the nuts and there is no low. I bet $50 and Daves calls and it puts Dean all in and he calls. As expected, he flopped a set and Dave never showed. Scooper!

No comments: