Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Most Improved Poker Player....

Ok... it's time for a new award.... And the award for the most improved poker player in the group that I play with anyways.... goes to Big Dave! Yep, he's making some moves that I haven't seen him make before. Maybe he had them all along, but just kept them tucked away in his arsenal, but over the past couple of weeks, he has executed them to perfection. I would tell you what they were, but that wouldn't be fair to Dave..... Yep, just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack - don't encourage him! Now we'll never again see a flop for less than $80. :-) I agree he has some interesting moves. I especially like the one where he calls a $150 pre-flop re-raise with pocket nines! LOL

Rick :-)