Sunday, May 07, 2006

I hate it when that happens.....

Don't you just hate getting your chips in with the best hand only to have the poor sap that you have dominated suck out on you.... LOL. Hold on... I think that is the theme of this blog site! Oh well... it still sucks when it happens......

Sunday, PKR $60 / $25 rebuys. Two tables started and I'm down to the final two players. It's me and JackZ... sorry that's the only way that I know him. He is one of the guys that I play with at PKR with whom I would bet my house that I would win! Well, two big hands with him today. One during the rebuy period, thank goodness and unfortunately my last hand of the day!

I've got 6h, 8h in the big blind ($1000/$2000). I've got about $20K, he's got about $60K as he has been sucking out on everybody all day long.... LOL. At any rate, he limps in and I just check. The flop is Ad, Ah, 6s. I check and unfortunately he checks. The turn is a 5h. I bet $2000. He raises another $2000 and I push all in. He calls and quickly turns over the 6c, 7h. I've got him dominated! The best that he could even hope for would be a big card where he would chop.... and guess what good old Ed (the dealer) throws on the board. You got it.... the 7s. He wins. Aces and 7's. Nice!

No comments: