Wednesday, October 25, 2006

the negativity tonight was GREAT!!!


Once again, for those who don't know him by his real name "CHARLES I complain about everything sore loser RICHARDS" highlighted the early morning with another "I'll never come back to your game again." Several of the players tonight heard some great quotes from Mr. Positive, including "Boy I wish I was a donkey" and "I'm not going to advertise for you with the new chips." I guess some guys just weren't cut out for the ups and downs of the poker world. One of my favorite hands of the evening was when I rivered the nuts and Mr. Positive mistakenly called an all in on what he thought was a boat and in some ways, it was!...a sinking boat! I look forward to playing with Charles because I can always count on his cheerful attitude at both the beginning and end of the game. Thanks for another great night of laughter, both with you and at you. The Juice is loose and ready for all comers!!!

The Juice

5 comments:

Rick said...

Dave, I must say you crack me up! Love the pic too - perfect touch... :-)

Charles R said...

Moved! No Forwarding Address.

nateDiggity said...

Dave, I think Rick sucks up to you WAY too much. I think your post sucks. It's full of homo-erotic imagery and Mr. Clean is far too obvious. Next time use a little creativity.

;)

Rick said...

Dave, don't listen to Nate - it sounds like jealously talking to me. He obviously doesn't possess the intelligence needed to appreciate your considerable writing ability, or to understand your keen wit. All that and great looks too - what a package. You really are The Man, Dave!!

Anonymous said...

Ive heard you like comers