Wednesday, October 11, 2006

WHO IS THE ONE WITH THE BRAINS?

Last night I had one of the most incredible nights of poker in my life. It wasn't the winnings or the LOSINGS that I am talking about, its the descisions that I was making that made me think about tossing in the towel after my first bad move. I folded the nuts to a raise from Bill and showed Elvie that I think I might be beat.? I then made a move that I am sure will go down as one of the biggest assface moves in poker at the JUICE'S of all times, I had Ace, with 666 and I show Jim and he said to me that "he has won what would be an obvious fold - a monster with that hand." My mind goes blank, the flop comes 2, 3, 5 - I bet $100, Rick calls, the turn comes 6, Rick bets $200, I call with a snicker of the monkey is coming, please make a big move - the river comes blank and Rick moves all in. I jump out of my seat and call the $774 all in only to find that my quads were quickly reduced to reality of a set of 6s with no low. Rick savors the moment by looking at me with a blank stare and a slight grin. At this point, I realize that something is definitely wrong with me. I try to evaluate through the course of the next hour exactly what it is and the only thing I can think of is that I am a glutton for punishment with the brain the size of a chestnut. After evaluating my spider bite and my outbreak at the table last night, I decided to blame my play on sickness and in a way, sickness is exactly what it is. Rick and Charles - even though you two love my action and my aggressive style of play, I will bury both of you in the long run like a two dollar whore who just wanted to spit but I made her swallow. I like to call it force feeding. Get ready for the buffet!

The Juice

2 comments:

Rick said...

I does likes me a good buffet - sign me up for seconds!

Charles R said...

In anticipation of this "force feeding".... I believe that I'll skip lunch today....