Sunday, December 10, 2006

I am COLD DECKED to death....

What a day! We were a little short-handed and decided to play an $80 Freeze Out at PKR. I want to tell you about four hands....

1) Pocket 10's in the small blind and smooth call - BJ is in the big blind and the flop comes 5s, 6s, 7c so I lead out with a $500 bet into the $100/$200 blinds and BJ immediately raises $1,000. I put him on at least two pair and fold. He turns over 3s, 4s. The crap end of the straight with a straight flush draw.

2) Pocket 9's in the small bind and raise to $800 the $200/$400 blinds. BJ smooth calls and the flop is 10, 7, 7.... I check, he checks. The turn is an 8 and I check, he checks. The river is a Queen and I check and he goes all-in. I flip up my nines thinking that he had A, 10. He turns over 10, 10.

3) I'm the big blind with $300/$600 blinds and Ed is the small blind. He goes all in and I find Jh, Jd and immediately call. He turns over Qh, Qs and the flop is Ah, Jc, 7h. The turn is a heart and the river is a heart giving him a Queen high flush to my Jack high flush.

4) I'm on the button... four handed with $400/$800 blinds and have AJ suited. I push all-in and Scott calls with pocket Kings and they hold up....

I feel like I've been hit by a truck.... LOL.

No comments: