Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday PKR Tourney....

We had another good showing today at the tourney. I didn't make the money, but I did make a few good plays that permitted to finish near the top even though I probably had the worst day of cards that I can remember. I had only 2 pocket pair and AK only twice. I did however see 23os probably 15 times and an unsuited 2 in at least another 20 hands or so... I couldn't believe it! Anyone up for deuces wild?

At any rate, there were some usual donkey plays and some good play... mostly donkey however.... when I left there were still about 5 ppl in the tourney. I just made my desperation move at the wrong time... I'm in the big blind with $500/$1000 blinds and I've only got about $5,500. I get Jc, 10d and make a move only to run into JJ.... of course it holds up. As well it should. Nice playing Scott!

LOL. Back at ya....

1 comment:

Rick said...

You made a move from the big blind? If so, that means that Scott limped with jacks. Great play, as it turned out, but it doesn't sound like him. Just curious, but how many players were left at that point, and what was Scott's position? That would be good information to tuck away in the back of my feeble brain!