Saturday, December 02, 2006

Poker - Bad Beats & Great Hands

I QUIT!!!!!!!!!

When I was a little boy growing up about the age of 7 I was taught the lessons of life that still are with me today. When playing a game with others who are better than you at the game instead of quiting like a little bitch, play like a champion!!! That has been my philosophy in life as well. Kill the competition and you never have to go home wondering did I act like a pussy in the game that I was playing. Simple rules of life have kept me on the winning side of life. If at first you don't succeed, and you start belly aching & bitching to everyone, about everything, then you really should quit. You are going to lose in the long run nomatter what the game is, unless it is "bend over and take it like a 2$ whore" I here that is a game that losers can win at easily!!!! Oh, Tuesday night at the Juices "The Juice" won!!!

The Juice

2 comments:

Rick said...

Get ready to take it like a $2 whore next Tuesday - and I'm gonna want change back! :-)

Charles R said...

Who's quitting?