Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tuesday night @ Juice's

What's that smell? Is that the smell of roast beef in the air? The smell of rotten flesh? No.. .that's the smell of skid marks in Juice's shorts when I turned over quads... AAAA. What a beautiful hand.

Just a couple quick noteables from last night...

AJ on the button, and Rick raises in the cutoff to $25. I call on the button after debating the call, and Juice calls in the SB. Flop ATx, all clubs. Granted, he's got quite a few outs, but I knew I was ahead, so I had to call Juice's all-in of about $200 more. He's got KredJc, and of course catches the King of clubs. Dirty dealer.

I think I was rivered a few more times before making a little run... AAAA, and one pot where Juice raised preflop to like $25. I flop 3 pair, Q23, and he and I and Bill get all my chips in. His AA6?x doesn't improve when the low comes but counterfeits him, and my two pair hold up. I end up scooping a monster $600ish pot with a terrible hand. Then the hand of the night (until I left anyway, after which Juice gave me the best hand of the night in the bathroom).

I have all high cards in O8, AhThxx, I think JJ or something. Flop is 567, with two hearts. At least 5, maybe 6 people call a flop bet from Bill of about $50. Turn is 8. Bill bets $100ish and we lose maybe 1 person, with 5ish callers. River is 4h. Checks around and I get 2 callers of about $150-$200 with my nuts. Was a very nice pot.

There were more noteables, mostly suckouts, and few little pots. One nice hand that Rick kept betting huge bets into me when I was basically freerolling for a club that would have won me a nice large pot had it hit... because with his decent low, and a pot about $400 before the river, he might have had to call $200-300 more on the river against my scooper... maybe, maybe not.

Anyway... we'll see you all again next week for another installment of the same jokes that just never get old ;)

1 comment:

Charles R said...

Dang! Quad Bullets! Get the Monkey! Nice....