Saturday, July 14, 2007

Running bad (stupid) again

After playing great for two weeks in a row, I'm bad to playing like an idiot again. I finished 2nd last night in a small 10 man tourney (which I should have won if not for a horrible call and suckout on the river by Coach) only to not catch a single flop in the NLO8 cash game that followed and lose everything I won and much more. Today I figured that I would play some micro-stakes online to pass some time only to realize how much I hate online. Here are 2 interesting hands for today.

I'm not a big fan of AK. I have always called it the most overrated hand in poker. Just b/c you see someone at the final table of a tournament go all in with it doesn't mean it's as good as As in a cash game. On this one, I figured him for AK with the raise and once again, I'm a 90% favorite after the flop and turn. Such a sick runner runner.

www.pokerhand.org/?1263509

Now this was a fun hand. I really stopped caring and wanted to play suckout poker. I mean, that's what online poker is really all about anyway. Notice the talent level in this game after seeing the hands that called me. Makes me wonder how in the world do I lose playing online?

www.pokerhand.org/?1263522

I hope that I have all of the stupidity out of me know after playing like a moron today. Tomorrow's a new day and a new chance to start over and win a sweet tourney.

3 comments:

Superplaya said...

5cent 10cent poker with people call all the way to the end.....crazy

Charles R said...

Nice! Keep 'em coming... pirate!

ftp_pirate said...

5/10 cent crazy? I've played $5/$10 NL online and seen the very same calls....lol