Saturday, July 28, 2007

Thanks!

I wanted to say a huge THANKS to all those who have continued to visit, read and especially those of you who have posted over the past couple of weeks. You have probably noticed a decline in the quantity of posts and it was unfortunately unavoidable as I have been dealing with a health issue that prevented me from aggressively posting. Good news! (At least for me!) I'm back! Although the content has been waining, many of you have continued to visit the site daily and for that I am very grateful.

And I'm still very excited about the blog site and the newly acquired Triangle Poker Journal. I realize that it is all about content and keeping the information real-time enough to make you want to visit regularly so I'm committed to bringing fresh information and activities that will entertain and inform!

Well, again thanks for your patience over the past couple of weeks. Now to the task at hand... making the TPJ a useful and informative site!

Back to the felt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

charles,glad to see u r feeling better,hope the hospial didnt get all your money!welcome back,john m.