Monday, August 13, 2007

How to handle tilt....

I have no idea and that's why I hoping that everyone can and will share their thoughts on this. Playing live, I usually listen to music and get so focused that I don't tilt anymore. Maybe I've just taken so many bad beats that I expect them and when they happen, I'm not surprised to see how bad someone else played, only disappointed that I didn't win. Online is a different story for me. Playing so many hands an hour and take so many bad beats that sometimes it is just overwhelming and before I know it, I've thrown away most of my money trying to force something.

So what do you do to help you from tilting or if you do tilt, how do you keep the damage minimal to your stack?

Post your thoughts in the comments section or create a blog yourself. I've found that blogging here has actually improved my game b/c writing about hands and going through and really analyzing them can make a huge difference.

No comments: