Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The "Juice" is loose!

I have found that reading the blogs on this site is as entertaining as sliding down a sliding board of razorblades into a tub of alcohol!! With the exception of a few of Rick's stories about Beating & Belittling Charles & all who follow his smallness, the blogs are just way to much to get way to little out of them!!! The "Juice" suggests that if you have a real "MEAT & POTATOES" Story, then tell it! If you are just going to give stories about how you hit a one outer on the river and won a hundred dollar pot then I suggest that you get a F'ng life, NOBODY cares. Now, a Meat & Potatoes story: As most of the readers of these long boring blog stories of Charles know, I am a action junkie. Last night at the Tuesday no limit Omaha I was as usual, the only real man at the table, All-in Blind! That's the Meat now here is the Potatoes. We all witnessed the master blogger on what we at the game call someone who is up and plays only the nuts "On Chip Preserve", well as the story goes his boyfriend Dean, we believe uses leftovers from the game on his lunch menu specials, also on chip preserve are always looking at me to double and sometimes triple them up. Unfortunately these two players are weak at best, and have no real stay power against me. Here is how the story ends. Rick once again took all the chips. I suggest we keep the blogs short and sweet, and tell it like it is!!! -- Rick took down all the chips and was still wanting more the greedy bastard that he is!!! We can always just cut & paste that last sentence as a Meat & Potatoes Blog!!!
The "Juice
"

3 comments:

Rick said...

For me, the "Meat & Potatoes" is the look on your face when you realize you just lost your entire stack (yet again) by betting into my nuts. The chips themselves are just the dessert. And you know how I likes me some chocolate... :-)

Anonymous said...

i read this no less than 3 times and still have NO idea what he said. I think he said he does not think the blogs on this site are any good (only he needed to use the word "too" more and the word "to" less).

After that...no clue.

The Juice said...

I think the blogs are good, that is when I write them. I give credit when and were credit is due, unfortunately
I don't see alot of credit here to give!! Except that comment about Dean. My hat is off to you Rick. Tom, You "too" are getting the hang of making a meat & potatoes story! Charles, well....