Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Chip preserve!!!!


As this is the 1st blog post I have done on my own I will be to the point unlike Rick & Charles who have way to much time on their hands!! If their Boss new how much time they spent blogging then I think they would be working for me!!! I would just like to say "If any of you homo's touch my stuff I'll kill you!!! That being said, stay the F away from my stack, and if you are lucky enough to get some of the towering mountain of power then stay the F off of chip preserve!!!!!! You little faggity porkchops. Just for the record on Ricks last post, I had no chips to cash out Monday night... I, unlike Charles, Dean, Shirk, Tom, Frank,& Rick go for the GUSTO!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes your the Big winner, or you are Charles!!! Anyone who feel they would like blog lessons, you call the "Juice"

3 comments:

Rick said...

Dave, I already feel like I work for you, since you pay me more than my "real" boss does...

Rick said...

Wait a minute - you ran out of chips and didn't rebuy?! No wonder everyone quit early...

Rick said...

You can tell that's a really old picture of Charles, mainly because he's smiling and has a nice stack of chips in front of him (remember those days, when $1,200 was considered a nice stack). Even back then he was on chip preserve - notice the greens tucked away in the back. Hell, even the reds are mostly surrounded by whites! In his defense, he did leave partial access to one red stack, just in case he flopped a set of aces...