Saturday, November 26, 2005

My memory sometimes is excellent!

You may remember a few weeks back "Two "questionable" beats in one weekend!" - well, revenge is sometimes slow in coming, but it does come.... usually. This past Friday night... we'll call it FRIGHT NIGHT at PKR. This is the night that the crazies come out, $2-$4 No Limit with max buy-in of $400. Well, I had Ah, 10d and the guy that beat me in that hand with 6, 6, 7 from the "questionable beats" weekend was in the hand. LOL. The flop was Ad, Qd, 10c. I know it was risky, but I bet $55 into about a $60 pot. The guy that busted me out of the tourney re-raised me $200 which was exactly what I had remaining. Sounds suspiciously like he was trying to isolate me. LOL. Well, he got his wish... everyone folded to me and after due deliberation, I called. He turned over one of the two hands that I suspected, QQ. So I've got top and bottom pair against the middle set. And as fate would have it, I hit the back door flush with runner-runner diamonds! Yee haw!

No comments: