Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Off to the WSOP Circuit Event @ Showboat in Atlantic City

Well, I'm doing it. I'm leaving first thing Thursday morning for Atlantic City and the WSOP Circuit Event. A couple of friends are already there and I plan to hook up with them and hopefully the three of us take AC and the WSOP by storm. That's sounds really good, but this being my first WSOP event, I'm all about learning.

Don't get me wrong, I always think positively about me and my abilities and my luck. So I am expecting big things, but I'm also expecting to learn alot as well.

To those of you who I asked to go..... it won't be the same without you so let's plan the next one together!

I will be keeping a daily log and if I can get to the BLOG site, I'll be updating it regularly. If I can't get to the internet, I'll update it immediately upon my return.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Bubba. Remember, 95% of those Bozos are no better than you are, so show NO FEAR! (Of course, that other 5% will probably ream you royally...) :-) Anyway, that's what luck is for! Rick