Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Monday @ PKR....

Another $1/$2 No Limit night @ PKR. I played like a monkey. I made two perfect reads and then, paid them off. I guess I was just tired as I also mis-played my hand one time... actually forgot what my hole cards were and thought they were something that they were not... basically stupid crap. It is amazing that I only lost a little less than $100. But I did make some very nice moves as well. I got paid when a couple of my sets hit because I had made a couple of lame plays early on.

It was a full night. I got there about 6:45 and by 7:00 we had a full table and by 8:00, there were two full tables.

Probably the most memorable hand for me of the night was against 3 players. I had Qc, 10c and the flop was 8c, 9h, Jc. There was a pre-flop raise to about $12 and 3 callers. I was in late position and there was a $20 bet on the flop and one guy called in front of me so I raised to $75 and both called. The turn was brick, 5d. Both checked and I bet $45, they called. I love the Loose/Passive player. There seems to be an abundance of them, too. The river was Ac and both checked. I bet $110 and both called and turned over smaller flushes. LOL.

I do love this game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what happened on the turn?