Thursday, December 08, 2005

No Prisoners.....

Well, I've learned my lesson and I am not happy about the cost of the lesson. There have been quite a few times over the past months at the poker table when my "good heart" has let someone slide for the full cost/value of my poker hand. It could be any one of countless reasons that I have done it. They look pitiful, their car is in the shop, they're between jobs, their cat has diarrhea, they're a good friend. I could go on, but you get the point. I get the monster hand and instead of getting paid, I let them have the free ride and sometimes even chop the pot with them only to have them a little later in the night grab me by the back of my neck and with no kiss, no dinner and no lubricant.... well, you get the picture. LOL. No more..... if you see my cards, you'll be paying the price.

Oh, and by the way, don't be surprised if I don't get excited about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!