Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Suck out night @ PKR

Well, last night was not a good night for me at PKR. Everytime I tried to get value for my hand, I got sucked out on. Twice I flopped a straight only to have a higher straight hit on the river. One of those I won anyway as Rick was trying to suck out with a lower 2 pair. Oh, then he mumbles something about my memory and my inability to remember hands correctly for the blog... LOL. Well, I can remember when he is an a##hole. Oh, but then that's all the time so that is not really a challenge is it. LOL.

It was a very non-PKR kind of night. I was one of the first to show up and by 7:30 we only had 5 players. Jason lost with high pair about 5 times and cut his losses and got out of dodge. Then, and just for Rick, in case I don't remember this one correctly...... Bite me! I wasn't at the table when it happened. The "almost" drawing dead hand of the night came with the guy who won all the chips last night and Stone. I can't remember the guys name, he's a pain, let's just call him butthead. Apparently, in my opinion, it appears that, he raised pre-flop to about $18 or so and Stone calls. The flop is A, K, brick. Butthead bets and Stone pushes all in. Butthead immediately called. Well, can you guess what they have? Butthead has pocket rockets and Stone has the case A with a K. When I came back to the table, Stoney was goney and we were playing 3 handed. We did have one other player show up and just for tricky Ricky, I'll tell you about one other suck out that he did on me.

I had pocket deuces and flopped a set, but unfortunately, Tricky Ricky was holding a suited Ad and a 4d came on the turn which was the boards 3rd diamond. The board doesn't pair and as usual, he is extremely proud of his suck out capability and bets $25. I call just to show the room that he indeed is the suck out master.

At this point, I slipped into the donkey mode trying to double up a few times and ran into Slick Rick when I pushed all in with about $40 preflop on a hand that I straddled for $7 when he had pocket 10s! And, of course, no deuce so I moon them and leave. LOL.

How's that for memory? Biatch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning! You actually got most of the facts right for once, which tells me you must have doubled your daily dose of ginko biloba.

You got the hand between Stone and Butthead wrong, however. Excusable, since apparently you in the bathroom entertaining "Little Chucky." Butthead was first to act on the flop and pushed all-in! Somehow I get the feeling he's bitten himself in the ass by slow-playing before (as have all of us). LOL

Anyway, Stone thinks for a minute before calling off $220 or so with top two. I think he was out the door before the river hit.

By the way, luckily I didn't notice you mooning anybody, or I'd probably be at either my shrink or optometrist right now ("Gee Doc, the last thing I remember is seeing this enormous flash of white...").

Is this not the greatest game in the world? :-)

Charles R said...

I used to take the ginko biloba, but I kept forgetting to take it and the good through dates lapsed.

Little Chucky! I would have been back sooner, but all that folding takes time.