Sunday, January 28, 2007

Anonymous posted.....

Anonymous posted this as a comment on New Schedule Going Up - Thanks!


I have two quick bad beats for you Charles..

First one: Average chip stacks are 200 (1/3 cash). I have 340, player to my left has 260. I am BB, and UTG decides to straddle 15. The table folds around and finds one limper, a couple more folds and I look down to pocket Kings(KsKc). I make the bet 60 to go(45 more). UTG calls quickly, and limper folds. As the flop is falling, I go all in (I did this for two reasons, to discourage action.. and to show strength). The flop comes, Qd,7h,6h.. UTG again quickly calls and shows 8c6c (only bottom pair). I flip my kings, and the turn comes.. 6s, river is a blank..

Second one: I have been playing extremely tight all night. Again 1/3 cash, and I have 270 with a full table. Action limps to me in the BB again, and I see 9s,7h (4 players to the flop). I check. Flop comes 9h,7c,Kc. I check, and someone shoots what I think is a feeler bet out.. 25 bucks (wild table). I decide to take it down immediately.. 125. Its now heads up, and my opponent goes all in, I call immediately thinking they have either KQ or AK. They flip AK and are drawing slim since someone announces "I folded an Ace". Turn is Qd, river is Qh. Counterfeited.. Par for the course...

No comments: