Thursday, September 20, 2007

BIG PICTURE!!!

As most of you know, The Juice has made a habit of extreme Action in just about everything he does!! Last night was no exception. I Set my sights on Charles' bankroll and made a mission out of getting him on the books. After he took a mountain of chips off of me early in the night I announced to the table, "Big Picture Charles". Rick taught me this line about six months ago and it holds true to this day. As you all may have guessed, Charles tucked his tail between his legs and slithered out like a little boy who just lost his pogo stick, only after he went on the books with a nice Fat Vig!!! Unfortunately, I along with Charles lost my stack to several of you blog readers who capitalized on my excessive use of the Long Island Ice Teas!!! I think Tom can attribute his all in monster pot win against me & Eli to the pressure of the "Juice!!" you are welcome Tom... Even Dean had a bloggable episode, Unfortunately getting me to say anything positive about Dean is like sliding down a razor bladed sliding board into a pool of alcohol.
"The Juice"

1 comment:

Rick said...

As always, eloquently put, Dave - with equal measures of grace, tact and humility... :-)